Hiking in the Chiemgau Alps
Ruhpolding is gorgeously located in the Bavarian Alps. The hotel’s location offers the perfect starting point for hiking and cycling.
This offer includes the following services for 2 people:
- Overnight stays in the booked room category
- rich breakfast buffet
- Welcome drink on the evening of arrival
- 4-course menu daily or buffet in the evening
- A packed lunch every day for on the go (except on the day of arrival and departure)
- 1 x snack board on the Sonnenalm including a non-alcoholic drink
- 1 bottle of water in the room upon arrival
- including use of various ski lifts and mountain railways*
- including guided tour of the “Chiemgau Arena”*
- including entry to the bell smithy and local museum*
- including use of the sauna area in the hotelWIFI access
- Parking at the hotel
- Chiemgau Card with many other offers and services
Additional booked children between the ages of 2 and 17 receive the same package benefits as the two full-paying adults.
*as part of the Chiemgau Card, partly subject to availability. The hotel does not guarantee the services.
The entire reservation can be canceled free of charge in writing up to 3:00 p.m. 7 days before arrival. If you cancel outside the free cancellation period, 90% of the booked overnight stay will be charged as loss benefits. If the room is not used without prior cancellation, 100% of the booked overnight stay will be charged as loss services.